Re: Virus Warning

In fairness to the several Cohen's on these listservers, I failed to

identify anything beyond noticing the last name. I was so surprised when

Norton flashed the alert that I just got rid of it. I'm sorry I acted so

hastily, but it's too late now - it is gone from my machine. To best of

my recall though, it did come through Radsafe - that's why I posted the

warning on Radsafe. Anyway, it looks as though nothing further has

developed for anyone else.

Cheers,

Maury