Re: Virus Warning

We criticize those with whom we don't agree, especially when it comes to anti-nuke

biases here on Radsafe. I find it interesting that Ruth jumped to the conclusion that it

was NORM Cohen, and not JERRY Cohen, when Maury stated that a virus came from

"Cohen". This problem comes from those who insist on using Microsoft Outlook, which is

notorious for "grabbing" a virus and propagating it through the internet, by working

through the address book. I believe that NORM is owed an apology.

I find it totally inexcusable why so many don't acquire a good anti-virus software

package, and update it at least monthly. It is so simple to eradicate 95% of all the

viruses that are out there, yet so few do anything about it.

This isn't an anti-nuclear problem .. it's everyone's problem .. as long as our members

don't protect their system, in order to protect ours!

My Sophos program found the virus, and it checks over 8000 known so far. I update

every month,m and sometimes more frequently when an update is available. Please ...

those who have no protection... get it.

SAFE COMPUTERING!!!!

Sandy Perle				Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100

Director, Technical			Extension 2306

ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Service	Fax:(714) 668-3149

ICN Pharmaceuticals, Inc.		E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue  	E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com