Re: leventhal on nuke security and Yucca - CNN

I hate to burst your bubble, Norm, but the NIRS is not

exactly known for taking a rational approach to

nuclear power.  Moreover, I have searched their

website for some semblance of balance between truth

and emotion and find that there is none.

Please find a more credible source to cite than

Michael Mariotte's group.

Regards,

Tim Steadham, P.E.

P.S. Just so you know, the NIRS's complaints about

Yucca have been addressed many times in many different

forums, but they don't like the answers.  Furthermore,

they seem to place more emphasis on the superstitions

of an ancient people than modern day science (the

"serpent swimming East" statements...)

If you'd like, I can email you a document that I wrote

that discredits that entire page that you reference.

Just email me and I'll send it to ya.

http://greetings.yahoo.com