RE: " U.N. Studies Chernobyl Aftermath "

Bill,

Good response.  We really need to talk to people about their concerns, real

or imagined, and not the technical issues.  We seem to be focusing on

assessing the damage and body counts.   I think if we focused on health care

(both medical and mental), creation of jobs and training, the local citizens

will view their lives in the shadow of the Chernobyl reactor accident

differently.  I do not think living in poverty and taking welfare has

improved any persons life.

-- John