Re: Anti Nukes Harm - DO SOMETHING

Thanks, Jim.

I needed that pep talk after a rather heated exchange on CPEO list

regarding DU.  There were some outrageous claims made that I attempted

to refute, and ended up suffering the landslide of accusatory e-mail

such as you describe (especially after my messages were reposted to

other lists without my knowledge).  I guess putting on a "thick skin" is

something one gets better at with practice.

I, too, am not an expert in the HP field, but think I've gained enough

background and references to successfully argue the good science (and

what public policy should result).  I do wish the true experts would

speak up, especially in public meeting situations and in letters to the

editor when incorrect articles are published.

Don't forget, all of you are "stakeholders" too, not just the activist

types who wrap themselves in the supposed "environmental-savior" flags.

Regards,

Susan Gawarecki