Re: Anti Nukes Harm - DO SOMETHING

[Replies to Norm and Dr. Weiner]

>From: Norman Cohen <ncohen12@home.com>

>So Jim is

>talkin about some other anti's,  not Norm.

That's right.  Apologies to Norm and all if anyone inferred that I was

talking about him.  Although Norm has some significant faults like we all do

that I don't care to elaborate on, he is usually civil.

>he's right on target.

I knew you'd agree if I referred to myself as a half-brained geek :-)

------

>From: RuthWeiner@AOL.COM

>What makes anyone think that RADSAFE and similar friendly venues are the

>only

>fora in which many of us express ourselves?

My comments were directed at Radsafe and other educated persons in general.

No offense to anyone in particular.  I have no idea what each of you

individually do, but I am interested in that.

It is quite clear to me that uninformed anti-nukes do more damage to nuclear

technology than nuclear technologists do benefit it.  The EIA's longterm

outlook for the US nuclear fleet calls for a small reduction.  Meanwhile,

fossil will grow substantially.  There is a strong and growing anti-nuclear

movement flooding the communication airways and having a significant

negative impact.  If those in-the-know would only counter the flaws they

see, things needn't be that way.

Did you notify the BBC that the 8000 deaths from Chernobyl was incorrect?  I

did, and you all probably should too.  Email newsonline@bbc.co.uk

Jim

http://www.hotmail.com