RE: " U.N. Studies Chernobyl Aftermath "

Jim,

I tend to agree with Bill.  If people trust you, they will believe you.  Not

in the facts you present, but in admitting we do not know for sure.  Saying

"Studies say that this level of exposure will cause this number of cancers,"

we should be saying "While studies show that this level of exposure MAY

produce this many cancers, we do not know how accurate this is because our

numbers come from . . ."

I do agree with your statements about how the public thinks every trivial

event is a disaster.  I blame this in part on the news and with society's

belief that no pain, no mistakes and no inconveniences should exist in their

world.

"Get a grip on it!"

-- John

John Jacobus, MS