Re: Cohen's Refutation of LNT

Don,

There you go, again.

Science is not Who, but What.

Multiple causation requires recognition of uncertainty. That seems foreign to

authorities pronouncing "flat earth" or "LNT".

Application of the precautionary principle requires that we explore supplying

deprived peoples with what now appears to be an essential trace energy : about 1

rem/year of ionizing radiation.

Shades of fluoridation, or, better, iodized salt choice!

Howard Long