Fw: (CMEP-list) Rally in Washington, DC! RALLY TO STOP YUCCA MOUNTAIN NUCLEAR W

Jim,

Apparently the protesters must know about a hidden tunnel at Union Station,

as the train tracks all end there.  I guess that also know more about the

transportation system since CSX is a freight line and freight trains do not

stop at Union Station.  (Unless it is to unload in the hidden tunnel

underneath.)

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist

3050 Traymore Lane

Bowie, MD 20715-2024

jenday1@email.msn.com (H)

From: "Jim Hoerner" <jim_hoerner@HOTMAIL.COM>

Subject: Fwd: (    CMEP-list) Rally in Washington, DC! RALLY TO STOP YUCCA

MOUNTAIN NUCLEAR W

. . .

>Mountain, putting millions of Americans at risk.  In D.C., the CSX rail

>line, which passes through Union Station, has been identified as a likely

>nuclear transport route.

. . .