Re: " U.N. Studies Chernobyl Aftermath / fusion

 > e) Before Chernobyl we did NOT know what we were

 > doing and now, we have some ideas about fission,

 > leisure and fusion.

If something goes wrong with future fusion power (if it ever becomes

industrial technology) it will probably be no problem - simply because it is

so difficult to get it to work - any technical problem will cause it to shut

down by itself.

My vague personal reflection only,

Bjorn Cedervall    bcradsafers@hotmail.com