RE: Cohen's Refutation of LNT

-----Original Message-----

From: Rad health [mailto:healthrad@hotmail.com]

Dr. Field - Good luck on talking to Colditz about this.  I emailed him

repeatedly and he will not talk about it.

<I told you!>

I do agree with what you say below in regard to people often saying a paper

is good because it agrees with their perspectives on what they want to be

true.

<Actually this is usually in the context of what is known about the whole of the relevant science. Your bias makes you hang on one study - the "outlier.">

Jim