dose limits for members of the public

Anyone interested: Please send DIRECTLY to me an email with one number

(either 25 or 100) in the subject or the body of the message indicating

which you think is the most appropriate annual dose limit for members of

the public.

After a day or so I will summarize the results and send them back to

radsafe.  I will be filtering the incoming emails against the list of

Radsafe members to limit the response to those who work in radiation

protection.

Thanks,

	Gary Isenhower

	713-798-8353