Re: [environment] Re: "pro-nukers" on UNPLUGSALEM

Hi Jim,

So there was a point in sending this to every list in the world? Even after I

was nice and urged folks to join know_nukes?  ;-) I've replied to you privately

on this matter. Basic point is that unplug is a moderated discussion list that

focuses on salem 1/2, and that the wishes and concernss of our list members have

to be respected. Sorry to bother you all.

norm

--

Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr Ave.,

Linwood, NJ 08221; 609-601-8537 or 609-601-8583 (8583: fax, answer machine);

ncohen12@home.com  UNPLUG SALEM WEBSITE:  http://www.unplugsalem.org/  COALITION

FOR PEACE AND JUSTICE WEBSITE:  http:/www.coalitionforpeaceandjustice.org   The

Coalition for Peace and Justice is a chapter of Peace Action.

"First they ignore you; Then they laugh at you; Then they fight you; Then you

win. (Gandhi) "Why walk when you can fly?"  (Mary Chapin Carpenter)