Re: "pro-nukers" on UNPLUGSALEM

--- In UnplugSalem@y..., Norman Cohen <ncohen12@h...> wrote:

>Hi all,

>A number of list members have complained about the postings by

>"pro-nukers" on our list. This list is a moderated list, and as

>Moderator I have the ability to remove folks or block their postings. I

>have limited the numebr of posts by these folks already, and do not

>allow long drawn out discussions. The place for that is not the UNPLUG

>list, but a lsit like Jim H's know_nukes@y...

>So, what would you like me to do:

>(1) Change nothing and allow postings on subject, but limiting long

>drawn out arguments

>(2) Rremove the "pro-nukers" entirely

>(3) Allow them to stay as "lurkers" but do not allow any posting by

>them.

>(4) Some other plan.

>Please email me back with your input. I will follow the will of the

>majority.

>peace

>norm

------------

Seems Norm and certain company at UnplugSalem can't stand to face reality...

People resort to censorship when they can't continue to spread their

misinformation unchallenged.

Norm sure doesn't mind posting his opposing views to Know_Nukes and RadSafe,

despite all the complaints about him.  He gets more two-faced by the day.

Norm, you needn't set up a flawed poll to get your desired result.  You

already censor my factual posts with regularity, particularly the ones that

undeniably prove that public stances taken by UnPlugSalem are wrong.

In fact, prior to starting your "poll", you posted a couple of posts from

some anti-nukes that voiced their opinions about how they think any facts

that disagree with their flawed views are "repetitive, irrelevant, and

misleading".  Yet you didn't post my email giving the other side of things.

Go to UnplugSalem and plug your ears if you wish!  The facts will prevail

elsewhere.

If you want me to leave, all you have to do is ask.  Now I feel compelled to

leave your group anyway.

By the way, Norm, I'm generally anti-nuclear weapons; I think we have far

too many.  As dictator, I guess you'll get to decide who is pro-nuclear and

who's anti.  I suppose anyone who posts facts will be banished.

Have a day,

Jim

Censorship is easy.  Respecting multiple viewpoints takes effort.