From: Tom O'Dou [mailto:todou@cabreraservices.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2002 6:42 AM
To: radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu
Subject: Virus reported in rad message

There appears to be a viris in a message I keep receiving from the list from
x. yang <xyyang@mail.utexas.edu>.  The title is: The small exposures the
workers.  NAV reports a virus each time this message comes in.  I can't
confirm that it goes through the list but there is no other reason for this
to come to me.  The message has an attached exe - recommend deletion.

Tom O'Dou

are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete it and notify the sender.

Views expressed in this message and any attachments are those
of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the
Childrens Hospital at Westmead

virus scanned and although no computer viruses were detected,
the Childrens Hospital at Westmead accepts no liability for any
consequential damage resulting from email containing computer
viruses.