Looking for Reactor Experiments, Inc.

I am looking for a company called Reactor Experiments,

Inc., which used to be in Sunnyvale, CA, and used to

be a division of National Nuclear Corp.  We bought

some borated ployethylene from them a couple of years

ago and now have a little problem with it, but I can't

seem to find them.  The number I have (408.745.6770)

is someone's personal phone now.

Anyone know what happened to them?

Thanks,

Mark A. Smith, CHP