RE: Where the Deer and LNT-lope play?

We must remember at some of these locations the areas were contaminated in

the 40's and 50's.  What was acceptable then is not acceptable now.

Priorities are assigned to the best of my knowledge.  You can't do it all at

once if you look at this realistically.

Chris A. Marthaller, RRPT

Sr. Training Coordinator, WIPP

(505) 234-8661

Chris.Marthaller@wipp.ws

I alone am to blame for my statements.

"If we keep doing what we are doing, we will keep getting what we are

getting." ANON