Re: Where the Deer and LNT-lope play?

Whether I agree with current policies is irrelevant.  This is what the public

demands and these are the standards we will have to meet if we want to continue

to operate.

My advice to those who can't accept this:  "If you can't do the time, don't do

the crime."

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Let's look at the real problem for a change.

Bill Lipton

liptonw@dteenergy.com