Re: Radon and Smoking (individual vs aggregate)

  	--I don't understand what you are saying, and you raise so many

points that it would take a lot of time to address each one, and I am very

short of time. If you could point to something you object to in any of my

papers, I will respond. Better yet, send a letter to the Editor and that

would justify the time it would take me to respond.

	If you don't think I used the BEIR-IV formula, or if you don't

agree with my mathematical development of it to do what I did, please

specify very specifically what your objections are. Most of your

criticisms are too general. Be very specific.

Bernard L. Cohen

Physics Dept.

University of Pittsburgh

Pittsburgh, PA 15260