crystal detector

I have a researcher who is using a NaI detector for data acquisition over

a long period of time. Unfortunatly they are finding a significant temperature

related drift in their crystal and PM tube (both ludlum)and are looking for

another detector set up preferably solid state. Any recommendations you have

would be appreciated. You may email me directly at andrew.buchan@ehs.ucsb.edu

thanks

andrew

-----------------------------------

Andrew Buchan     tel: 805-893-7256

UC Santa Barbara  fax: 805-893-8659

email: Andrew.Buchan@ehs.ucsb.edu

The above are my opinions and not necessarily those of UCSB.

Be careful of your thoughts, for your thoughts become your words.

Be careful of your words, for your words become your actions.

Be careful of your actions, for your actions become your habits.

Be careful of your habits, for your habits become your character.

Be careful of your character, for your character becomes your destiny. -- AUTHOR

UNKNOWN