Terms used in Nuclear Medicine, Biotech, Pharma and Medicine

Dear Readers

The largest database in the world of medical, pharma, biotech, dentistry, agrochem and healthcare abbreviations (50,000).
www.pharma-lexicon.com

You can also download the search box and have it in your own computer (this is free).   We also have a Handheld PC and Palm Pilot version of this list.

We would love to hear of any new abbreviations you may come across that we have not yet included.

Best regards

Christian