Re: Cohen derived LNT formula

	Our discussions are going nowhere. I stand by everything I have

said, and the only way I can do more is if you give me a specific, not

completely implausible, example of what might invalidate my results. By

"specific", I mean something I can do calculations on. For example, you

might say that the prevalence of smoking, or intensity of smoking, or both

are correlated with radon, or that rural people have higher radon

but smoke less than urban people, except that I have already published

analyses of those problems.

	Other than that, I will respond to any very specific criticism you

have of my papers, referring to page and line of the papers. With regard

to your statement that I do not derive my results from the BEIR formula,

tell me specifically why the derivation given in my 1995 paper does not do

that.