Re: Meeting public demand

This reminds me of a funny story.  I know of a geologist from INEEL who

amassed a very nice collection of dinosaur fossils.  He used to assist

with surveys requested by local residents to check for radioactive items

or contamination at their residences.  When they saw how "hot" the

fossils were, they would want to get rid of them immediately, and of

course he was only too happy to oblige.

Susan Gawarecki