Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 7:21 AM
Subject: Training Video

Good Day All,
                    Does anyone know where I can obtain some basic radiation safety traning videos which include SI units of equivilent  dose, basic instrumentation radiation monitoring for beginners etc

Thanks for your help

Yours Faithfully

Mike Malaxos

Radiation Safety Services
Email: mike@radiationsafety.com.au
P 61 089 475 0099  F 61 089 475 0165 a/h 61 089 255 1214
Radiation Safety Services
69 Robinson Ave, Belmont 6104 Western Australia
Licence No LS198/88 5866
RSS Reg Number RS200/89 5868