5 micron Fluoropore

Has anyone had any experience with the black-backed Fluoropore filters (5

micron)?  If so, do they compare well with the Fluoropore FS (3 micron)

size.  At the Hanford site, we have done some limited testing and used them

in some CAMs but have found some discrepancies such as potentially uneven

collection surfaces, filter membrane punctures when installing the filter,

and small amount of airflow leakage around the edge of the filter possibly

due to the porous backing.  If you have any experience with this, I would

appreciate any information you can provide. You can email me directly at

pamela_a_pam_olsen@rl.gov. Thanks,

Pam Olsen

Fluor Hanford Radiation Protection

509-372-1400