RE: ARTICLE: Fallout likely caused 15,000 deaths

Jim,

I think that implying that the 1,800 plus cases of thyroid cancer is a

"small increase" is misleading, and I would even risk using the word false.

If we expect the public to listen, we must be truthful, and separate fact

from personal or political statement.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist