Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 5:21 PM
Subject: DRY STORAGE OF Cs/Sr CAPSULES

Radsafers:

A colleague has asked if I knew of anyone in the world who is dry storing high activity cesium and strontium capsules. Hopefully, someone on Radsafe will know the answer OR will know of other dry storage of high activity material which could be analogous to Cs/Sr capsules.

The capsules are in the form of salts (ie, CsCl) and are currently wet-stored at a government facility.

Thank you,

Randy Brich
Program Integration Manager
Tanks Focus Area