RE: fear

Ruth,

At the time of these incidences, the public and authorities did not know how

the accidents would folded.  TMI I think would be a good example. The way

the contamination of the mail is being handled.  We can say now that the

doses were low or none existent.  But that is that old hindsight problem,

again.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist