Re: (Mostly off-topic) Fallout and PTSD and Contingency Fees

Barbara,

That is a provocative essay.  Not that I agree with all of it, but it is at least long enough to express and defend an idea or two.  (By the way, I was going to end after the first sentence, but then I too would be guilty of not saying enough to be meaningful.)  Too many of the replys we see on this list are not well thought out and not expressed with any vigor.  Mine too, sometimes.  I believe that we need to not be afraid to express ourselves and share opinions about our profession.  That is why I stay glued to this one.  Thanks for saying something meaningful and to the point about a subject that we see little of.

John Andrews
Knoxville, Tennessee