Re: (Mostly off-topic) Fallout and PTSD and Contingency Fees

In a message dated Sat, 9 Mar 2002  6:05:23 PM Eastern Standard Time, Paul lavely <lavelyp@uclink4.berkeley.edu> writes:

<<Can an EIR/EIS review of plans for a new chemical plant say "the risk to those around the proposed site are in a "low" socioeconomic condition area and they already have too much risk; therefore, this risk needs to be balanced by siting the facility in a low risk "high" socioeconomic condition area." It should be interesting to see General Chemical site a plant in Sausalito in Marin or you LLRW site in Newport Beach.>>

I love this idea, Paul.  I think I'll try to find an opportunity to use this one day...I'll give you all the credit of course.

Barbara