Re: ARTICLE: Fallout likely caused 15,000 deaths

Paul,

The threshhold dose I nominate is Luckey's - 50 cGy (rem, rad for closest to

source).

"SAFE  - For ___ hours here, more good than harm is likely (<50 rad)."

Another might be, "No one has ever had symptoms from ___ hours of this

exposure."

(<100 rem).

Howard Long