Re: Rocketdyne Worker Health Study

In a message dated 03/12/2002 8:05:29 PM Pacific Standard Time, tedrock@CPCUG.ORG writes:

That was one lousy report!  Ralph Lapp was one of the strong critiquers, as
I recall.  There was even talk of trying to get the University to revoke the
PhD they gave for it.

I don't know where you could get a copy (or why you'd want to)!

Just to make sure we're all on the same page here...Mr. Rockwell and I both agree the original Worker Health Study was the "lousy report," not the subsequent peer reviews.  (Please, speak up Ted, if I'm mischaracterizing anything.)

I was hoping for a formal, consolidated peer review, so that I didn't have to actually do the work myself....I can dream, can't I?

Barbara