Baltimore-Washington Chapter, HPS, Meeting announcement

-- John

-----Original Message-----

From: Joel.Rabovsky@eh.doe.gov [mailto:Joel.Rabovsky@eh.doe.gov]

Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2002 3:32 PM

Subject: Meeting announcement

Announcing the April Meeting of the

Baltimore Washington Chapter of the Health Physics Society

Title:  Health Physics Education: Opportunities for Service

Speaker:  John Frazier

President-Elect

Health Physics Society

Tuesday April 9, 2002

At GTS Duratek

10100 Old Columbia Road, Columbia, MD

(See Directions Below)

Cost:

Members:	$20

Nonmembers:	$25

Date:  April 9, 2002

Agenda:

Social Hour:	5:45 to 6:45 P.M.

Dinner:		6:45 to 7:45 P.M.

Speaker:	7:45 to 8:45 P.M.

The meal will be served buffet style:

Appetizers include: Chicken Tenders, Steak Sate, Meatballs, Fruit, Cheese,

Vegetable Tray

Entrees include: Meat Lasagna, Spiced Chicken Penne, Mixed Vegetable Medley,

Plus: Tossed Salad, Bread, Cookies, Beer, Wine, Soda, and Bottled Water

Reservations:

Please provide your reservation by close of business 4/1/02.  Please e-mail

your reservation to joel.rabovsky@eh.doe.gov or if you have no email access,

call Joel Rabovsky at 301-903-2135.   If you make a reservation and cannot

attend the meeting, please let us know because the cost of the meeting is

based on the number of reservations received

Directions:

>From Washington, DC

Take I-495 towards Baltimore.  Get onto I-95 towards Baltimore.  Pass Route

216,

then a rest area, and your next exit will be Route 32.  Take Exit 38B Route

32

West toward Columbia.  Take the 2nd exit off of Route 32 West, which is

Shaker

Drive/Eden Brook Drive.  Stay right off of ramp.  Cross over Route 32 and

turn right at light onto Old Columbia Road.  Duratek is the first entrance

you come

to on the right hand side of Old Columbia Road.

>From Baltimore

Take I-95 South until you reach Route 32 West towards Columbia. Take the 2nd

exit off of Route 32 West, which is Shaker Drive/Eden Brook Drive. Stay

right

off of ramp.  Cross over Route 32 and turn right at light onto Old Columbia

Road.  Duratek is the first entrance you come to on the right hand side of

Old

Columbia Road.

>From PA

Take I-95 South towards Washington, continue through Baltimore (will go

through

tunnel) until you reach Route 32 West towards Columbia. Take the 2nd exit