Ion Chamber Evaluation - any favorites?

I am part of a group that is evaluating different ion chamber instruments

for use in a wide variety of field applications.  We currently use the

Bicron RSO-50E and the Eberline RO-3C.  We are looking at possibly replacing

the Bicron RSO-50E with an instrument that demonstrates a higher level of

stability and reliability.  Without regard to specific criteria, I am

looking to solicit input from the list on favorite ion chamber instruments.

Please respond with manufacturer, instrument model and why you like it.  If

you like more than one instrument please list all your favorites.  All

replies are appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeff Heller

RCT Sandia National Laboratories