Density Gauges Available

Radsafers,

We have a client who has eight Kay-Ray/Sensall density gauges (Model Number

7064) that they no longer have need for.  They are available free to a

properly licensed facility, and the client will pay shipping costs.  The

gauges each contain approximately 3 Curies of Cesium-137, have been leak

checked, and are in good working order.  Please contact me directly for

further information or if you have an interest in these gauges.  Thanks.

R. Alan Duff, RRPT

Integrated Environmental Management

302 Westfield Road

Knoxville, TN  37919