Re: [energyoptions] Re: UCS- NRC Relies on Falsified Safety Studies

	Is there any way I can send a message to this list to respond? I

would like to cite the several awards I have received from nuclear

organizations and the many invitations I have had to speak at their

meetings. Also, I would like to ask for specific charges so that I can

address them.

Bernard L. Cohen

Physics Dept.

University of Pittsburgh