Re: Chernobyl's Continuing Thyroid IMpact

To Norman Cohen:  These are not "points of view."  One can't just make up a number and say "it's my point of view."  The number (or range) is either correct or incorrect.   If it's an estimate, it should at least be based on data. Same for the description of a method of analysis.  The UCS paper on nuke plant risk assessment is plain wrong.  It mis-states.  I don't care who's "point of view" it is.

Ruth Weiner, Ph. D.
ruthweiner@aol.com