Re: Davis Besse comments -R. Hoffman rant

Radsafe:
I think the German philosopher and poet Goethe in the early 1800s said it best [loosely translated] with an incredible foreknowledge of  the Mr. Hoffmans of this world:

"There is nothing so terrifying as ignorance in action."

in regard to the widespread distortions being spread by Russell Hoffman.

Stewart Farber
email: SAFarberMSPH@cs.com
======