Re: NOT Off topic

In a message dated 03/29/2002 1:53:15 PM Pacific Standard Time, muckerheide@attbi.com writes:

After my second stress test I measured 20 mr/hr at my chest, could get
readings at 10 +  meters. Decayed over a few days but I didn't follow it all
the way down as I intended.

Ooo!  Thanks for reminding me!  I've been meaning to ask folks if they have any numbers on this.  I'd like to get a feel for the dose to a neighboring airline passenger (aside from the increase in cosmic) of a patient who just underwent some of the common diagnostic tests...or, to the neighboring patient in the waiting room while waiting for a scan, or the person next to a recent patient at a movie theater...Does anyone have reliable measurements at a foot or a meter from a person who has just been injected for, or undergone a routine bone scan, for example?

Barbara