Re: Whats a Terrorist?

The following site gives a broad understanding on this subject

http://www.state.gov/s/ct/rls/rpt/fto/2001/5258.htm

US DEPARTMENT OF STATE

2001 Report on Foreign Terrorist Organizations

Released by the Office of the Coordinator for Counterterrorism

October 5, 2001

specific case at:

(V) The use of any-

(a) biological agent, chemical agent, or nuclear weapon or device,

or............

I do believe the expression dirty bomb was emphasized after the

International Conference on the Safety of Radiation Sources and the Security

of Radioactive Materials 14 - 18 September/1998, Dijon, France, where was

presented a chapter on experience with criminal acts involving radioactive

materials, including the Interpol participation: Present Activities of

INTERPOL to Combat Illicit Trafficking in Radioactive Materials" (Ms. J.

Ekdahl, INTERPOL). Look the proceedings at your library. To give you a

general approach on this Conference look at IAEA site:

http://www.iaea.or.at/worldatom/thisweek/preview/1998meet/cn-70progr.html

The IAEA also has a topic on nuclear terrorism at

http://www.iaea.org/worldatom/Press/Focus/Nuclear_Terrorism/

Jose Julio Rozental

joseroze@netvision.net.il

Israel