Re: Indian Scientists Use Radiation to Cure Flatulence

Is it not the case that the astronauts have been eating artificially irradiated foods throughout the existence of the US space program? Similarly, my understanding is that a wide variety of spices and seasonings are irradiated to kills insects and otherwise ensure the sterility of these foodstuffs which are commonly used in the US. I'm anxious to see the appearance of irradiated meats and other foods in the

Dallas-Ft. Worth area.  All flatulence aside ....

Cheers,

Maury maury@webtexas.com