RE: Securing the Energy Future of the US - IEER URL

I agree w/ your thoughts on environmentalism; I believe your optimism re.

rational choices is groundless. Reminds me of the snake at the top of the

mountain asking the boy to take him down so he wouldn't freeze in the dark

(apropos) and promising not to bite. Of course he bit the boy after getting

to the bottom. His response to the boy's objection was "But you know that

I'm a snake."

Jack Earley

Radiological Engineer

Another environmentalist for nuclear energy.