Re: Securing the Energy Future of the US - IEER URL

Dear Ruth,

At least you politely told me to "take a hike", unlike another Ruth on this

list. ;-)

I agree with you that coal burners are a problem, I don't agree that nukes are

the answer.  I agree with many of your comments below, such as saving the rain

forests, eating local food, cutting out eating meat, etc.

I respect where you are coming from and that you care about the future of the

planet.

Norm