From: owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu [mailto:owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu] On Behalf Of RuthWeiner@AOL.COM
Sent:
Thursday, April 04, 2002 10:04 AM
To: radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu
Subject: Comments on the West Wing episode

These are my impressions of the episode:

Overall, it wasn't as bad as it might have been.   At the end, the President
said something to the effect that no radiation was detectable above
background.

The biggest distortion was to identify the shipment as "depleted uranium
nuclear
fuel " which is an oxymoron if ever I saw one.

What bothers me about the episode is its timing and its inclusion in the
show
in the first place.  I have never seen West Wing before but the truck
crash
appeared to be completely extraneous to the story lines..

 Ruth