RE: MRFA

> multiplying trivial doses by large populations is EXACTLY what DOE requires us to do and presumably NRC requires it also.

Thanks, Ruth.  I'll try to track down a statement claiming they don't want us to do that.  Of course, as I said, important figures such as UNSCEAR members Jaworowski, Walinder, Mayneord, etc. have written so.  But I want to find it in an NCRP, ICRP or other such document.  I'll let you know how I make out on it.

Ted