RE: pros and cons of nuke power thank you

Thanks to all for the info. My son er um I mean this young man should get a excellent grade thanks to all the help he is receiving. please e-mail me privately if you have any further info as I do not want to clog up radsafe. I didn't think I would get this big of a response. Thanks again.

Dave McCray

Just a  RCT

Work (513) 648-4242

Pager (513)303-3210