Goiania

Dear colleagues,

About the Goiania Accident slides, I was surprise to receive many requests,

for many purposes. So I decided, instead to prepare only few pictures and

data to furnish more information and pictures about this accident. Goiania

is the best laboratory to learn radiological accident: still live there the

victims, there is located the unique final repository in Brazil at the

Abadia de Goias Municipality, 20 km away from Goiania, and the maximum

curiosity, the unique flag in the world where the trefoil is symbol of a

city. They're also the tomb of the death victims, the museum in the Goiania

district of the Brazilian Nuclear Energy office, the media that covered the

event, the places of the main foci, etc.

Ted de Castro helps me so much making easier offering a site to download the

2 files, especially to those that have difficulties to download two large

doc. Please find them at:

ftp://ehssun.lbl.gov/tdcpub/ppt/

Please, also apologize for minor typist "incident"

Jose Julio Rozental

joseroze@netvision.net.il

Israel