Recent NRC newsletter

I need some help.  I got a newsletter in the mail a few weeks ago that I

can't find now (probably because I set it aside so I wouldn't lose it).  It

was dealing with lost radioactive sources and had lots of numbers about how

many are reported every year and how many are recovered, etc.  I would

appreciate it if someone could remind where I got it from (probably the

NRC) and let me know if it is available on-line.

Kim Merritt, RRPT

Radiation/Laser Safety Officer

NASA Langley Research Center

Hampton, VA