RE: list server

David:

Here's the link:  RadSafe (radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu)

-----Original Message-----

From: DGR [mailto:d.g.rhodes@uconn.edu]

Sent: Friday, April 12, 2002 10:21 AM

To: tmorgan@isotopeproducts.com

Subject: list server

Thanks very much for your helpful insight.

Here's my contact info...but I probably don't need the link to the list

serve - I spoke with our RSO and they were very familiar with it, so I

suggested that they do the posting directly.

Thanks again!!

--

 O==O | David G. Rhodes

 O==O | Pharmaceutical Sciences; U-92

 O==O | University of Connecticut

 O==O | Storrs, CT  06269

 O==O | (860)486-5413  (fax)486-4998

 O==O | d.g.rhodes@uconn.edu

 O==O | http://www.sp.uconn.edu/~rhodes/home.htm

"Science has opened endless possibilities for

expansion if we work together instead of snatching

small advantages from one another." - Szent-Gyorgyi