From: M Nivas [mailto:motnivas@YAHOO.COM]

Sent: Friday, April 12, 2002 10:23 AM

To: radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

Subject: submarines and Norm

Greetings all,

On a little different subject what does Norm and his

cronies think about our ALL nuclear carrier and

submarine fleet.  There is no doubt that we have them

to defend us.  They steam up fast compared to the old

boiler types, No pollution from burning oil, or

possible sinking of oil supply ship accidents.  They

can remain much longer at their posts.  Do you think

we should put sails on our subs?  In Reality I'm

really requesting an answer (although somewhat

humored)

Respectfully, Tom

http://taxes.yahoo.com/